The exclusive Select 35 allergy test that uses a small blood spot kit which is mailed directly to you and contains:
- 1x alcohol wipe
- 1x plaster
- 1x Absorbent pad
- 1x Five Spot Blood Card
- 2x lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
- 1x return envelope
- 1x activation card with adhesive label
What is the test?: Using the latest ELISA testing technology, our test analyses a small blood sample against 35 of the most common allergy items. Testing for IgE levels, we give you accurate laboratory results within 7 working days of receipt at our labs.
Quick & easy: The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 21 working days. The kit includes full instructions on how to complete the pin-prick and blood spot sample in a fast and pain-free manner. Simply send your sample back to the address enclosed, where it is sent to our labs in the UK for testing against the allergen items (listed below).
Perfect for: If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms including skin rashes, migraines, itchy eyes, or vomiting then these could be signs of an allergy. Discover more about your body in this fast, easy and accurate allergy test. Order your allergy test today and find out which food items are causing your symptoms. Allergies are life-threatening so don’t leave it to chance.
Our laboratories & Technology: The state-of-the-art facility is certified according to ISO 9001. Using the latest testing ELISA equipment, which is unrivalled throughout the allergy testing industry, the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
Your results: The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and this includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested for, as well as whether you have allergies to those items. No further payment for your results is required.
- Raised IgE values have proven clinically significant in identifying IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis in their own right, but your doctor or nutritional therapist could use them to help form a diagnosis or rule out conditions.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values are measured in Kilounits per antigen per liter (KUA/L); our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 to classify a reaction.
- Up to 97% reproducible results. Your IgG4 values may change over time with diet.