The exclusive Choice 70 is a combined allergy and intolerance/sensitivity test that uses a small blood spot kit which is mailed directly to you and contains:
- 1x alcohol wipe
- 1x plaster
- 1x Absorbent pad
- 1x Five Spot Blood Card
- 2x lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
- 1x return envelope
- 1x activation card with an adhesive label
The Test: The latest ELISA testing technology analyzes a small blood sample against 70 of the most common allergies and intolerances using IgE and IgG4 antibodies to give you accurate results within 7 working days of receipt at our facility.
Why IgE & IgG4?: By testing both IgE and IgG4 antibodies we give you a more comprehensive picture of possible causes to symptoms. Raised IgE levels (IgE, short for “immunoglobulin E,” is the antibody that triggers food allergy symptoms) indicate allergy symptoms. Raised IgG4 (Immunoglobulin G) antibodies indicate a food intolerance or sensitivity. IgG4 responses are actually more common than the IgE, which causes an immediate reaction. Food intolerance/sensitivity reactions are more difficult to notice since they can occur hours or even days after consumption of an offending food.
Quick & easy: The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 10 working days. The kit includes full instructions on how to complete the pin-prick and blood spot sample in a fast and pain-free manner. Simply send your sample back to the address enclosed, where it is sent to our facility for testing against the intolerance and allergen items.
Perfect for: If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms including bloating, rashes, migraines, stomach pain, diarrhea or vomiting these could be signs of an allergy or intolerance. Discover more about your body in this fast, easy and accurate test.
Our laboratories & Technology: The state-of-the-art facilities are certified according to ISO 9001. Using the latest testing ELISA equipment, which is unrivalled throughout the allergy testing industry, the tests are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
Your results: The results are generated into an email report (PDF), which includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested and your intolerance levels, as well as whether you have allergies to those items. No further payment for your results is required.
- Raised IgE values have proven clinically significant in identifying IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis in their own right, but your doctor or nutritional therapist could use them to help form a diagnosis or rule out conditions.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values are measured in Kilounits per antigen per liter (KUA/L); our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 to classify a reaction.
- Up to 97% reproducible results. Your IgG4 values may change over time with diet.