Order your Home Urine Health Test today as you look to understand more about your liver function and body generally. This home test kit uses a small sample of urine on a strip (5 provided) which is mailed directly to you and contains an analysis chart and comprehensive instructions.
1. Collect urine mid-stream using a collection container
2. Dip the strip into the urine sample for no longer than 2 seconds, ensuring the removal of excess liquids by wiping the strip on the side of the container
3. Read the result of the test after 60 seconds (for leukocytes read between 90-120 seconds).
NOTE: Do not read the results after 2 minutes as this may read in a false-positive result.
The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. In the box, there will be full instructions provided on how to complete the sample in a fast and pain-free manner.
Simple & Easy
A testing kit is mailed on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. Included are instructions and everything you need to easily take a small sample and return it to our labs in the envelope provided.
If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms and are looking to understand more about your liver function.
We have validated the urine analysis Home Testing Kit against industry standards and found that they correlate 100%
Understand more about how your liver is functioning and the general health of your body.
- Home testing kit has been validated against industry standards with a 100% correlation.
- CE approved sample kit.
- Results do not substantiate a medical diagnosis on their own but may be used by your doctor to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- >97% reproducible results.
We are unable to accept orders from New York (State) & New Jersey USA.
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.