About the testAll about our nutritional and intolerance tests.
What we have to offer. Making choices simple.
We have developed the most comprehensive, non-invasive tests available in the world. Using the latest bio-technology, our safe and speedy procedure uses a sample of your hair which we test to get accurate results for you.
We only need one sample of your hair and using our extensive systems, we will email the results to you within just 10 working days. Your test results will include all items which have shown an intolerance of 85% and over. After performing thousands of tests, we have found 85% to be the point at which symptoms begin to develop from an intolerance.
Our innovative one-step test enables us to produce a comprehensive report, divided into five areas:
- Introduction to your results explaining exactly what you need to do
- The items that appear on your results
- Where the items are found (i.e. where a particular tree originates, or what product contains the chemical)
- The nutrients your body is lacking (optional)
- Guidance on how your individual results can be reduced or aided.
Our most popular test. Your hair sample is tested against 600 different food and non-food items. Items scoring 85%+ are flagged as a potential source of intolerances.
Now includes a free nutritional guide. Our test identifies key nutrients potentially missing from your diet. We can currently identify up to 80 nutrients.
Metal Toxicity Test
A hair sample is tested against 24 unique metals. Metals can be ingested or absorbed by the body and are typically overseen as potential catalysts for intolerances.
We test hair. It’s more accurate.
Unlike blood and urine testing – where the results can be affected by your last meal, stress or other factors, hair testing is not affected by these things and can therefore store information for longer periods of time. We then use this information for testing and are able to give you a broad picture of your intolerances.
Hair is an excellent method of testing for intolerances for several reasons, some include:
- Less invasive – we only require a small sample of hair.
- Test more items – blood tests can usually only test for a small selection of items, whereas we can test you against 600 different items with just a few strands of hair.
- Quicker – testing is completed quickly and efficiently as hair testing is a much faster process than blood testing.
- Does not deteriorate – once a blood or urine sample have been taken, they begin to deteriorate. Hair stores information within it and is not affected by outside contaminants.
- Cost effective – due to all of these reasons, hair testing is a lot cheaper than blood testing and allows us to pass these savings onto our customers in the form of extremely competitive prices.
Why should I get tested?
The amount of people suffering with intolerances is increasing. Reports indicate that up to half the UK could be affected with one intolerance or another. As well as causing physical discomfort and misery, symptoms may impact on a person’s mental health and in many cases, prevent them from living a normal life. Obtaining an accurate diagnosis of the root cause can be a struggle. Most tests are currently limited to food items only but more often than not the actual intolerance is related to the chemicals used to process our daily food.
Common intolerance-based symptoms
Common intolerance symptoms can include digestive discomfort such as feeling bloated, excess gas and even diarrhoea, as well as fatigue, headaches and skin irritations such as eczema. Our one-step tests are based on a wide range of approximately 600 items including food and non-food items. Identifying the items to which you are intolerant is vital. You can then take steps to alter your diet or avoid situations where certain chemicals are commonly found. Many people believe they may be gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant, but after testing, find it is another substance causing the problems.
What we test
We produce a complete diagnosis on your intolerances using just a few strands of your hair. This safe and non-invasive method also allows us to examine your nutritional deficiencies.
Hair sampling is now used in many professions for drug and alcohol testing. Due to hairs ability to store information, we have found it to be ideal for intolerances, nutritional deficiencies and metal toxicity tests. A detailed report can be produced from just a few strands. We create a comprehensive report detailing all the items your body is currently reacting to.
I had a breakout of skin rash on my neck and face and was not getting the help from the GP that I felt was required. The test provided a good level of information and was easy to complete. My condition is improving daily.Hannah Charter